Exercise: Add SalesOrder tables and Lookup values to DSA
Most tables in TimeXtender are brought in from a data source and moved into the data warehouse directly from the ODX Server or via a staging database. For more detailed information, please see Tables.
- Select the SalesOrderHeader and SalesOrderDetails tables in the ODX Server and add them to the DSA Data Warehouse using the functions previously described in this training.
- Reorder the tables so that SalesOrderHeader is above SalesOrderDetails.
- Open SalesOrderHeader table in a new window (use ctrl-w).
- Drag the SalesOrderID field from SalesOrderHeader and drop it on the same field in the SalesOrderDetail table to create a relation.
- Drag the fields OrderDate, ShipDate and CustomerID from SalesOrderHeader table and drop them on the SalesOrderDetail table name to create conditional lookup fields.
Note: Video is free of audio