Exercise: Connect to ODX Server
Once your ODX server is set up and running, you can connect to it from TimeXtender to manage it or use data from it. For more detailed information, please see Connecting to the ODX Server.
- In the Start tab Click Connect ODX Server
- Alternatively, click Tools > Options > ODX Server Tab
- Type the Server Name, if the ODX Service is running on the same machine, use localhost
- The Default Port value can remain the same unless it was changed during configuration
- Type in the Admin Password you previously created during ODX Server configuration
- Click OK to confirm your settings.
- You should now see the ODX Server listed in the Solution Explorer
Note: Video is free of audio